MC's Sporting Arms & Accessories
1019 E. 10th St.
Newton, Ks. 67114
In 4 Easy Steps!
1. ,FAX (316) 283-0117 OR CALL (316) 284-1357 MC'S FOR PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
Due to low prices and product demand, some items may not be in stock and there may be a small waiting period.
2. TO RESERVE YOUR ITEM.
This will help insure that the item is here when the FFL & Payment arrives.
Personal or company checks will be held until it is cleared by the bank, which may delay shipment about 10 to 14 days. Add 8.3% sales tax for all Kansas delivery destinations.
All deposits are non-refundable.
3. CONTACT YOUR FFL DEALER TO ARRANGE TRANSFER.
(If you are ordering accessories and not firearms, skip this step; FFL would not be needed)
Locate an FFL Dealer in your area. A Federal Firearms License holder is needed to transfer ownership of most types of firearms. They will receive the firearms that you order, perform the background check, and legally transfer the item to you.
Some common FFL dealers are gun shops and pawn shops. Once you have located an FFL Dealer to process your transfer, inform the dealer of the type of firearm (Handgun or Long Gun) you are wanting to transfer, and inquire as to their fee for the service. Fees vary, so you may want to shop around for the best price. Typical prices range from $10.00 to $35.00.
Have the FFL you choose send us a CLEAR, INK-SIGNED (BLUE OR RED) copy of their current FFL and a copy of the Order Form or E-Mail to us, or the confirmation page you receive from us, which must be sent via Postal Mail, UPS, FedEx, etc - Expired or unclear licenses are not deemed acceptable. The order form/email copy must be sent with the FFL so that we can identify & process the order when the FFL arrives! WE CAN NOW ACCEPT FAXED and Emailed COPIES OF FFL'S BUT THEY MUST BE LEGIBLE!
Arrangements can also be made to pick up orders from my shop, where I will perform background checks and collect the required sales tax.
4. SEND PAYMENT, FFL, AND ORDER FORM.
Print the order form/or email which must be included with the FFL and with payment so that we can identify and process the order.
All Firearms have a flat fee of $26.00 (in the lower 48 States) that includes Insurance based upon the purchase price.
Once I receive your order, payment, and valid FFL I will process, package, and ship within 24-hours, excluding weekends, holidays, and any unforeseen circumstances beyond my control.
I will email you the tracking number of firearm orders when the item is shipped.
Please remember to include your full name/address, phone number, and business name of your FFL Dealer (if required) along with the item number or model, with all your correspondence.
MC'S SPORTING ARMS & ACCESSORIES DISCLAIMER
Please Read Carefully
1. Buyer agrees to have any used firearm checked by a certified gunsmith before firing.
2. Upon purchase, buyer assumes all liability and responsibility including - but not limited to - the usage and storage of the firearm. Buyer assumes all liability and responsibility for the condition, use, security, and storage of the firearm.
3. As it is a matter of record that MC's Sporting Arms & Accessories has no established testing facility, MC's Sporting Arms & Accessories assumes no liability for the safe functioning of any firearm sold.
4. Buyer certifies that by purchasing a firearm from MC's Sporting Arms & Accessories he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm, and that there are no State or local laws preventing ownership.
5. Buyer must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any firearm.
6. Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous even when handled properly, and always when handled improperly. Buyer agrees to use a trigger lock on the firearm to prevent accidents.
7. Please read all information listed on our website before making a purchase. Please ask any questions before placing an order. Deposits are non-refundable. All warranty issues will be sent to the original manufacturer or to the factory - MC's Sporting Arms & Accessories does not offer any warranty of any kind, but will be glad to assist you in facilitating your warranty with the manufacturer.